What is the whole process
- Select the “Order Now” option below the package you are interested in.
- Complete the online application form and click on the “Place Order” button
- The Fibre network operator (Openserve) will contact you for an installation appointment (Can take up to 30days)
- Notify us of the installation date on email@example.com so we can schedule our technicians to be onsite the same day.
- Debit order will be created and account activated after installation is completed
What is the installation Cost
PARYS INTERNET Covers the installation fee on your behalf. If you cancel or are suspended due to non-payment this fee will be clawed back. 12 Month Clawback. (R1725)
PARYS INTERNET Covers the connection fee on your behalf except the 20Mbps/10Mbps packages. If you cancel within 12 months or are suspended due to non-payment, this fee will be clawed back. (R1010)
Can I use the Fibre for my business
Fibre to the home has been made affordable and accessible as a best-effort service. This means that while we strive to offer you great service, we cannot be held liable for any downtime you may experience.
Business fibre connections come at a much higher price. This is because you will sign a contract for a business service which will be associated with certain uptime agreements and turn-around times for any issues you may experience.
Please contact us for Business grade Fibre.
Will my internet stay on during power outages
The fibre network has 72 hour power backup system. As an extra precaution, a generator will be activated when the backup system reaches 50% of its power. If you have power backup that powers your router, your internet will stay connected.
Who owns the network
The network is owned by Vumatel. That means that all technical repairs will also be conducted by Vumatel or their contractors.